請問有無人解答到呀?
leelingzone
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 346
註冊時間: 3日 5月 2003年, 15:20
來自: hk

文章Siegfried » 7日 5月 2003年, 13:15

I don't understand, which software, what bkg?
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章: 960
註冊時間: 7日 4月 2002年, 08:00
來自: 星之大海

rhino 3d

文章leelingzone » 9日 5月 2003年, 11:04

我意思是點樣用呢只軟件做背景
leelingzone
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 346
註冊時間: 3日 5月 2003年, 15:20
來自: hk

文章Siegfried » 9日 5月 2003年, 11:23

BKG? U mean showing a photo in the rhino to assist your modelling? Or just model a building or a mountain for another scene?
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章yetsing » 21日 5月 2003年, 13:08

Rhino是一群從Alias脫離出來的人一起搞的一個曲面建模軟件,其曲面能力非常強大,操作也比較簡單,容易入門。
使產品設計的入門級軟件,擁有很多高端軟件的功能,但怎麼說呢,都不是很完善吧。現在已經到了3.0版本,軟件容量也已經從2.0板的100M上升到了300M,不知道在功能上是否豐富了許多。

要說Rhino的缺陷,可能就是其智能化不高吧,由於軟件尺寸的限制,它的內核沒有繼承很多高端軟件(Alias、UG、Solidworks、Pro/E等)的智能化模塊,所以做做簡單的產品前期開發,他因為其方便的操作很表現,很受歡迎。但是如果真正進行到產品後期開發,那他的不智能化就會導致很多不必要的麻煩,比如說一個參數的調整它無法實現其余相關參數的連動調節。經常會導致一個小小的不足就要重做。

但總體而言,作為一個用於產品開發的曲面建模的入門級軟件,他還是很不錯的。大多數工業設計的教學是通過它來把學生導入Alias這樣的高端軟件的,因為它們整體在建模的思維方式上是一樣的。
yetsing
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章: 27
註冊時間: 9日 1月 2003年, 21:19
來自: Shanghai, China

文章Siegfried » 21日 5月 2003年, 13:25

As Rhino is a surface modelling software, it's pretty hard to build a 'Building History' within the software, but we can find the 'Building History' in other 'Solid Modelling' software like ProE, UG and SolidWork, the problem is that sometimes there might be some error in rebuild as the previous step may not support the later step when modified, and there are some free-form constraint for solid modelling, we just found it too difficult to model something free-form in these solid modelling software, say a human face, that's way we have a software like Rhino to compensate this problem. I've get used to combine them together to model what I want.
Yes, Yetsing was right in the initial development, so I'll stick to 'Solid modelling ' software when it comes to detail structure design and mechanical design. And Rhino did improve a lot in Ver3, from modelling to rendering, I've just receive Ver3 for a couple weeks and I found it a lot improved, especially the Flamingo Renderer, very fool-proof and easy to use, it skipped a lot of detail setting to give you a fast but nice rendering.
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章rryria » 4日 7月 2003年, 17:11

hi everyone,

can u guys tell me which 3d package is the best friend with rhino?
i mean i can use that to render the model from rhino.
i know that iges format is compatible for all nurbs supported software
but they most cannot 100% translate the model, this is the point one.
and point two is, i want a software just like lightwave, which is very easy to assign material, do mapping and UVmap, set lights and camera, and have perfect render, easy to netvigate viewport... etc. I think lightwave is the best, but it cannot support nurbs, this make me very disappointed. I really dont like the 3dsmax's viewport netvigation, even i have good display card, it still sucks.

is cinema4D good or something else?

i just need to assign material, mapping, lighting, setting camera
and render a good quality still image in very easy way just like lightwave.
頭像
rryria
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 504
註冊時間: 1日 10月 2001年, 08:00

文章Siegfried » 4日 7月 2003年, 17:17

Best partner for Rhino for rendering, ummm that really depends on the following factors : converted format, speed, stability, performance, usability etc.

If U really hate Max, try exporting the Rhino files to extension .stl or .obj, then import it in LW. I used the same method between Max and Rhino, but sometimes I'll stick to NURBS during rendering for some special purpose.

Or, if available, try Flamingo, it's a renderer especially for Rhino. HK$ around 1500.
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章rryria » 4日 7月 2003年, 18:06

[quote="Siegfried"]but sometimes I'll stick to NURBS during rendering for some special purpose.
quote]

that's why i ask for a nurbs supported 3d pack
if u have a lot of fillet and some not very perfect connected surface.
this will lead to a terrible situation when converted to polygon mesh
also, the number of polygon will be very large
even, i can fix this kind of problem in lightwave but not a funny task

so, i would prefer use original nurbs object to make renders.
however, rhino cannot do mapping...
flamingo, is good, for GI, but i cannot do uv mapping
from rhino official site, they mentioned deep paint 3d
but i didnt try it, is it a good partner with rhino and flamingo?
then i can have a solution.

thanks siegfried!
頭像
rryria
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 504
註冊時間: 1日 10月 2001年, 08:00

文章Siegfried » 7日 7月 2003年, 16:53

U can actually carry out UN mapping in Flamingo, though it's a little bit tricky but better than nothing, b4 U export the model from Rhino make sure the model is water-tight (closed in volume) and leave no gaps between surfaces, command like "Join 2 Naked Edges" and "Patch" may help U to fill in and sew those gaps.
But if the exporting was out of control, then U'd better use .stl extension, much better than .3ds and obj.
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

回到 其他軟件討論

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客