3D software- Carrara

各位可在此處交流及討論任何軟件,
如 : Blender , Rhino , Cinema 4D..etc </font>

3D software- Carrara

文章cactus » 2日 2月 2005年, 01:00

hi everybody,

did u hear about CARRARA?

does it good to product a 3D object and human figure, or may be animal figure as well>?

if anyone have used before, pls give me some advice.
cactus
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章: 5
註冊時間: 1日 2月 2005年, 22:00

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

文章Siegfried » 18日 2月 2005年, 12:01

I think ... for product design, Rhinocero and A/W design studio would be better for modelling, especially in NURBS.

Pls take a look here http://www.eovia.com/solutions/gallery/ ... asp?page=1

for Carrara rendering capability....awesome ! :o
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章: 960
註冊時間: 7日 4月 2002年, 08:00
來自: 星之大海

carrara

文章cactus » 18日 2月 2005年, 21:26

thankQ very much!Siegfried~

i also agree with wht u said ...
abt Rhinocero this software,,,i hvnt try yet,,,i hope i would.
i already try carrara software, its very user friendy, easy to learn and control( may be i have learn 3dsmax b4). yap., ture is , hvnt got enough options to play with. hard to compare to 3dsmax ..or cinema4d etc...anyway, i quite enjoy to play metaballs in carrara..heehee

bestes.
cactus
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章Siegfried » 21日 2月 2005年, 08:50

Having browsed the Rhino user group newsgroup, most of the user regard C4D as the most competitive renderer , pretty close to VRay, Brazil, VR and Max....besides from the rendering quality, it;s the price that made it the super star. :mrgreen:
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

carrara

文章cactus » 21日 2月 2005年, 21:56

yap,yap...so agree with u. but i heard the C4D's plug-in is quite $$~ however, i jus the beginner in 3d world, so i will try them one by one ...
hee.
hmm...did u post any of your work in here?
cactus
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章Siegfried » 22日 2月 2005年, 09:37

I understand, u don't have to worry about $ at all if you are being employed. Software are fixed asset to company afterall. Anyway, for me ( in field of product design ), only several critical module is required ( if I'm using C4D ), just modelling and rendering, no animations are required. Of course I would explain the whole package to my boss whenever additional module is required.

I would regard my self as a newbie all the time as software are developing day by day, we have to keep learning things, so there is no such a word "老手" in my own dictionary.....^.^"""

I posted some little try-out here b4, in the section of "Product Design", any comments are welcomed. Thx !
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

still carrara

文章cactus » 5日 3月 2005年, 23:57

hihi~

i cant really find ur work in here...but thts fine. i think u must post sme new works while you finished!!heehee...
btw,how did you find product design in HK...? i dun know really knw much abt HK design, but i think the creative act in hk is so weak...(so sad) yap,.i can see sme of the local brand work quite well, but they are not seem sell for public,,,i mean the price is extemly high e.g GOD etc. do u hve any izzues tht upsad u in this design socity ... (sorri i dun knw wht i am asking, hope didnt confused you much la) :roll:

anyway, thank you very much chat with me till now!

cactus
cactus
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章Siegfried » 7日 3月 2005年, 09:01

It may surprise you if I tell you that I didn't learn any design course b4, that's right, I'm from Enginnering field. But the point is how we remedy the situation, I don't think our career would be limited by our education, but interests does matters.

You can find tons of fashion and graphics design courses in HK, some from Government, whilst some are just commercial, no matter what, we seldomly find PD courses in HK, you can name 2 or 3, ppl complaines their quality and bla bla bla, I think that's a kind of bxllshxt, it not about what the totor can offer you, but what you capture from the tutor and the institute. We have a huge library, huge data bank and a full room of staff waiting for the question, so you can see the diff b/w wandering on ICQ against in the library.... :wink:

About the product in the mkt, we may think...that's truly a bad design, I can do better than that...what so ever.....think about the marketing staff and boss who run the whole company who has no design and art bkg, they are the one who decide which design is better, do you believe this shxt ?.... :evil:
生死去來 樹頭傀儡
一線斷時 落落磊磊
頭像
Siegfried
討論區主持
討論區主持

回到 其他軟件討論

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客