New Guy Looking for Jobs

歡迎各[ CG人 ] 在此求職 或 [ Freelancer ] 求 JOBs
請先閱讀"使用守則 "

New Guy Looking for Jobs

文章Ray Leung » 12日 11月 2006年, 14:13

Hi Guys! I'm new in this forum. Just wondering if I can get a job during this Christmas. I'm a student in Australia doing a digital media course. I will be graduated in the coming year so......just wanna get some experinence on the animation field in this holiday when I come back. Anyway, I know quite a few of software mainly on MAC. I have been working on web design and sound production on the first year of my bachelor degree, but I'm not very interested in those sorts of stuff. I also did a bit of image editting in this two years. I found it's quite fun. But my major would be 3D modelling and animation. The software that I'm familiar with would be photoshop, after effect and maya. I also have basic skills on Final Cut pro, Protools, Dreamweaver and Director.

Here's some projects I was working on in this two years. Some of them are for fun and some are for school. Not very high quality stuff but hope you guys will enjoy and hopefully can give me some comments.

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔

圖檔
[/img]
Ray Leung
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 146
註冊時間: 12日 11月 2006年, 13:14
來自: Sydney

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

文章CraZ3D » 12日 11月 2006年, 15:09

8) 頂一下 ...真系好喜歡 DHC 那幅
頭像
CraZ3D
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 1068
註冊時間: 12日 8月 2001年, 08:00
來自: Hong KONG
外號: 富X代

文章sobig » 12日 11月 2006年, 15:40

hi, mate
i was U grad from australia too. u r from sydney. Uni. Sydney ,right?
i am from UniSA. BA (Multimedia Design)

i want to talk sth for the second one.
it is a good try for the post-production.
i guess you can try to adjust to the camera setting.
i can see the perspective does't match with the real background.
may be, you need a widen camera in 3d.

for the specular and reflection, the spec is too high i think.
and the reflection could be clearer.

did u change the level/contrast/brightness control for cg car? try some editing for that. eg. the wheel is too bright compare with the real car behlind yours.

for the shadow and GI map, you can add a GI layer under the car. then, the cg car can grab on the floor much more.

your cg car color balance: green channel is too high. the real bg should be a bit red and blue overall.
香港 3ds max 用戶組

cg is for fun, not for money.
otherwise, cg is not yours.
頭像
sobig
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章: 1869
註冊時間: 4日 5月 2006年, 00:29
來自: max

文章sobig » 12日 11月 2006年, 15:41

for the first one.
what have you done for that? :oops:
香港 3ds max 用戶組

頭像
sobig
討論區主持
討論區主持

文章Ray Leung » 12日 11月 2006年, 17:01

To: sobig

Well.....actually i'm from UNSW. Good to see u!
I know the second one is a bit out of the place but u know we have to rush every year. I only got two weeks or less to finish up the model and match it to the background so......u know....u can see what's wrong but u never have time to fix it....that's the uni life. Anyway, thanks for your comment I'll see what I can do with the texture during the break.

And the first one.....u know the Korean singer called Rain, right?! I'm not a big fan of him but I do think he looks so alike to the funny guy in Kung Fu Hustle......so I got another image to do a layer mask on top of the DHC ad. That's one of my favourite collection!
Ray Leung
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 146
註冊時間: 12日 11月 2006年, 13:14
來自: Sydney

文章sobig » 12日 11月 2006年, 18:30

Ray Leung 寫:To: sobig

Well.....actually i'm from UNSW. Good to see u!
I know the second one is a bit out of the place but u know we have to rush every year. I only got two weeks or less to finish up the model and match it to the background so......u know....u can see what's wrong but u never have time to fix it....that's the uni life. Anyway, thanks for your comment I'll see what I can do with the texture during the break.

And the first one.....u know the Korean singer called Rain, right?! I'm not a big fan of him but I do think he looks so alike to the funny guy in Kung Fu Hustle......so I got another image to do a layer mask on top of the DHC ad. That's one of my favourite collection!

UNSW is a very famous uni in australia...you are so lucky, mate
cool...keep going. hope to see you somewhere soon :)
香港 3ds max 用戶組

頭像
sobig
討論區主持
討論區主持

回到 CG Artists Looking 4 Jobs

誰在線上