這裡有沒有人報讀過animation mentor school?

CG Education
討論有關CG課程,不論初學者/持續進修/ 學位或碩仕課程 ; 以及本地,國內或外地升學等.

這裡有沒有人報讀過animation mentor school?

文章philipcheng » 19日 7月 2008年, 12:07

想知入面系要幾錢學費同最底要求是什麼?
是不是上堂要深夜的?(在hong kong 時間的話)
我想讀degree 時候,想修讀專學習animation 的course
philipcheng
CGV討論區會員
CGV討論區會員

文章: 331
註冊時間: 7日 4月 2007年, 13:38
來自: Hong Kong

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

文章A00017940 » 19日 7月 2008年, 13:01

Hi Phil,

I am enrolling the school.. class 4 student now.. usually the time for QandA is at night about 10 pm, because most of the mentors in LA has to work and they will do the QandA in morning before work, of course that depends on the timing of the mentor and you can always change your QandA hours to suit yourself. I recall i had my QandA section at 3 in the morning when i was in class 1, that was tough.
About tuition fee, it is about US$2500 for each class.. ther will be 6 classes in totally for 18 months period.
They will required you to have the understanding of english, a webcam and you can purchase maya learning edition with discount from AM ( or you have your own). That's about all the requirement, many of my classmates have never touch animation or maya before but their work is just stunning.
As for homework, I would say putting about 20 hours a week would be fine, but when you go to higher classes, more and more hours for the homework will be needed, I just spend about 30-40 hrs on my assignment this week and it is killing while you have a fulltime job.
A00017940
討論區新秀
討論區新秀

文章: 97
註冊時間: 14日 11月 2005年, 01:36
來自: HKG -> VAN -> HKG

回到 C G 課程及進修交流

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 23 位訪客